Friday, February 13, 2009

Revitalization


I've decided to revive my long abandoned blog. I hope you find it interesting, a peek into someone else's life and thinking. You will be subjected to raw emotion, crazy rants, and a general diary of my daily activities.
A lot has happened since I started this blog in 2005. There was a near divorce, a reconsiliation, my adoptive parents moved only 18 miles away instead of 80 miles away, and my birthfather died in January of 2006. In 2005, my daughter got married, and in December of 2007, she gave birth to the light of my life, Miss JRose. To make sure I see JRose grow up, I quit smoking in January of 2008 and have been able to overcome my 29 year habit. She's only 13 months old, and has been on a horse several times now. She loves them. Now, my focus is getting healthy. I went back to work for a short period of time-as an adhesives chemist-but now I am happy to be at home on the farm, playing in the dirt and absorbing the natural world.

No comments:

Post a Comment