
No tongues!!!
Seriously, how many times will the government cry wolf?
Into the Frying Pan-demic we go!
Then you can read about how this particular flu is not as lethal as previous flu pandemics. http://tinyurl.com/chcdnq
And it is not really a 'swine' flu at all, it is part swine, part avian, and part human...a nice, seemingly improbable mix, which leads to the next story..... If conspiracies are your thing, you can read the Prison Planet story about how the virus could be a Pentagon weapon targeting Hispanics, specifically Mexicans, in a biowar.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/is-swine-flu-a-race-specific-virus.html
I'm about to go on vacation, and it will be just my luck to get stuck in another state if martial law is declared...Massachusetts just passed a pandemic bill that could call for martial law, and this morning, Fox news was batting the idea around. I don't know what is scarier, potentially dying from influenza or losing my rights under martial law. It is an insane world.
4 comments:
I feel like it's a lot of hype, too. The only thing I find strange is it's attacking the young & healthy. Confirmed cases in our state about 100 miles from us, we'll see how all this plays out in our area.
Have a safe and fun vacation!
Lol just for the record...That is not Jordan :)
I'm far more concerned about possible mandatory vaccines than about contracting the flu, even this strange new flu. And yep, it sounds like fabricated hype going on to me, too.
Rox
Crazy, crazy world!
Post a Comment