
Today was not a good day for little Bingo. Today, he was neutered. I'm telling ya though, this dog is tuffnuts, even without them
. Yesterday, he was harassing Big Brother Bear while Bear was trying to eat. Tonight, he feels good enough to be running around playing with toys and eating everything I feed him. We've kept him away from Bear at least until he adjusts to walking around with his Elizabethan collar. Right now, he's rather clumsy, but I know he will master the movements soon. He just looks so forlorn in there. He wants to get loving, but he also wants to interact with you visually,
something the collar interferes with. He has to wear the collar for a week until I take him back and have his staples removed. But now I can say that he has had all of his shots, including his rabies vaccination, he's been neutered, dewormed, and he's pronounced healthy. When I took him to the vet right after I got him, he
weighed 12.2 pounds, I think it was, and today he weighed just under 20 pounds. He's a growing boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment