
I just returned from the vet's office where Bingo Baby was the main attraction. As it turns out, he is really healthy except for the worms(whips, hooks AND tapes). He was treated and released
. The vet thinks he is between 10-12 weeks old, younger than our first estimates. Not only has his tail been docked, but his dewclaws were also surgically removed, leading her to believe, as I do, that he is fullblood Australian Shepherd. I just can't believe my luck. What a catch! In a few weeks, he will return for booster shots and neutering.
He threw up in the crate both on the way there and on the way back, so I have a mess to clean up. Puppies are fun!
1 comment:
Hi Bev, it's Sydney! I'm so glad he is doing well. Wow about the worms though...goodness. If you decided to keep the name Bingo, I think it's perfect for him! Thank you again for giving him such a fantatic home. Good luck for your surgery and I hope we see updates from you soon. Take care of yourself...kiss for Bingo!
Post a Comment