.
Plant A: This first one is some kind of trillium, I think. The leaves are green with a touch of burgundy, and the plant is very pretty..
Plant B: This second and third pictures are of the same plant. I see this thing everywhere and I used to call it 'wintergreen', but it is not the wintergreen mint, and that is probably not the name of it. It really is not minty at all and I have no idea of why I call it that.
Some plants are darker green and some are lighter, and it can be found on the forest floor any time in the Spring and Summer.
Plant C: I have no idea of what the plant with the white flower would be. This plant was flowering in early Spring
Plant D: This plant is a baby. I took this picture in April, and now, mid June, most of these are 12-18" tall and growing still. I'm not sure what kind of flower they have.
Plant E: This little heart shaped mottled green leaf almost looks like catbrier, but all I saw was the leaf and I did not see any stickery stems.
No comments:
Post a Comment